The cult song Ten Guitars was released by English singer Englebert Humperdink in 1967. As a popular guitar party song, it has become the unofficial national anthem for Aotearoa New Zealand.
We've embodied this classic kiwi party song in this design. We all know it and we've all sung it, now be part of a select group who have the t-shirt.
* Limited to 20 of each colour.
- All dT GEAR t-shirts and singlets are made using 32 Comb Cotton made of 100% natural cotton fibres with a 160gsm weighting.
- This fabric is smooth, soft, well ventilated and comfortable to wear.
- All of our materials have been tested to ensure you receive a high quality long lasting garment.
- Each garment features our unique woven branding labels to the authenticity of our products.
- Wash these garments using a normal wash.
- We recommend ironing the back of the printed areas to ensure the designs last longer.
Women's Sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL
Men's Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL