The literal translation of TANGATA WHENUA is 'people of the land' and is rightly used to refer to Maori as the native culture in New Zealand. We see this design as being more appropriate in a broader sense with Tangata Whenua encompassing all people of the land ie: all people born and bred in Aotearoa regardless of bloodlines. This design should not only be worn by all kiwis but any person that calls New Zealand home and has an understanding of the depth and richness of the term TANGATA WHENUA.
This design is limited to just 10 pieces of each colour for men and women.
- All dT GEAR t-shirts and singlets are made using 32 Comb Cotton made of 100% natural cotton fibres with a 160gsm weighting.
- This fabric is smooth, soft, well ventilated and comfortable to wear.
- All of our materials have been tested to ensure you receive a high quality long lasting garment.
- Each garment features our unique woven branding labels to the authenticity of our products.
- Wash these garments using a normal wash.
- We recommend ironing the back of the printed areas to ensure the designs last longer.
Women's Sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL
Men's Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL