Aotearoa is a small nation, that has etched its name in history time and time again. We have lead the world in acknowledging and accepting a variety of cultures including our own indigenous Maori culture. The Tino Rangatira flag is here to show the value we have for the Tangata Whenua of Aotearoa and is used here as a symbol of the uniqueness of our national culture. 'Keep rising' is both an acknowledgement and a reminder that we have come a long way but we all have a social responsibility to continue to be better. Kia ora.
This t-shirt is limited to 15 pieces.
- All dT GEAR t-shirts and singlets are made using 32 Comb Cotton made of 100% natural cotton fibres with a 160gsm weighting.
- This fabric is smooth, soft, well ventilated and comfortable to wear.
- All of our materials have been tested to ensure you receive a high quality long lasting garment.
- Each garment features our unique woven branding labels to the authenticity of our products.
- Wash these garments using a normal wash.
- We recommend ironing the back of the printed areas to ensure the designs last longer.
Men's Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL